Christmas atmosphere, punch, fountains, churches and some other interesting architecture and, mostly, Christmas markets – that’s what the _iscTrip to Olomouc is going to be about. And who feels like sticking with beer, not a problem, you can have some, too.
– The trip takes place on Saturday, 7th December.
– The meeting point is Ostrava main train station (Hlavní Nádraží) at 9:45 AM
– We’ll take a train to Olomouc, do just a modest sight seeing walk around the city observing few churches, Olomouc astronomical clock, a cathedral, fountains, we’ll stop for punch and lunch.
– Our walk will end on upper square, where we’ll have plenty of time to go through the Christmas market situated there.
No sign up is required, just come to the Main train station until 9:45 AM on Saturday the 7th, bring:
– ISIC card (for tram ticket discount)
– About 110 CZK for train and tram tickets.
– Money for lunch and to buy some Christmas presents
– Keep in mind that there’ll be one return train ticket for the whole group, so we have to go home together unless you decide to buy another ticket.