Christmas atmosphere, punch, fountains, churches and some other interesting architecture and, mostly, Christmas markets – that’s what the _trip to Olomouc is going to be about. And who feels like sticking with beer, not a problem, you can have some, too.
– The trip takes place on Saturday, 5th December.
– The meeting point is SVINOV TRAIN STATION at 10:00 AM.
– We’ll take a train to Olomouc, do just a modest sightseeing – few churches, Olomouc astronomical clock, a cathedral, fountains, we’ll stop for punch and lunch.
-The reason we go so early is to see the Astronomical clock working at 12.
– Our walk will end on upper square, where we’ll have plenty of time to go through the Christmas market situated there.
No sign up is required, just come to the train station until 10 AM on Saturday 5th December, take with you:
– ISIC card (for tram ticket discount)
– About 180 CZK for train and tram tickets.
– Money for lunch and to buy some Christmas presents
– Keep in mind that there’ll be one return train ticket for the whole group, so we have to go home together unless you decide to buy another ticket.