Across whole Czech Republic universities are organising a humanitarian collection for refugees and University of Ostrava has already decided to join this amazing action! So if you’re interested in helping to people who need it, this is an opportunity for you.
_what you should do?
Just collect useful things and bring them to collection point.
_type of usefull things:
Women’s, men’s and children’s clothes, please everything clean and in usable condition.
– warm, ideally waterproof garments (jackets, sweatshirts, sweaters)
– shoes in good condition: sport shoes, sneakers, but ideally winter boots
– pants / leggings
– jacket / caps / sweaters / sweatshirts
– long pants
– scarves / hats / socks (preferably new) / gloves
Other necessary things:
– toys for children (stuffed toy, coloring books, crayons ..)
– tissues, wet wipes, baby nappies (small size)
– blankets / sleeping bags / camping mats
– backpacks / bags / IKEA bags / plastic bags
– AAA / AA batteries
– plastic cups (0,3 decilitres)
– plastic spoons
– rubber gloves (sizes M, L and XL)
– plastic bags (200 L and greater)
– black tea (big bags, ideally big package)
Fráni Šrámka 3 (building S, room SA314) – 9:00- 11:00 and 13:00- 15:00 every working day
Faculty of Science at Hladnov (Chittussiho 10, room M126) – 9:00-11:00 and 14:00- 16:00 every working day
The collection ends on Friday 4. 12. 2015, so don’t hesitate and help people in need!
Your _isc =)